Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Day Fruit/Veggie Challenge

Good morning. I kicked my new 30 day challenge off with a goal to eat more fruit and veggies. We are suppposed to consume 6-8 servings daily. Wow! I am nowhere near that.
So I'm not saying I will start off with that many consistent, but that's where I hope to get to.
I'm not trying to lose weight with it, but I want to see how it affects:
-weight
-energy
-health
-attitude
-whatever else :)
So this morning I met a co-worker at Starbucks and had an oatmeal with 1 serving of dried fruit mix. Yummy. Probably a bit processed, but a start.
Weight is 106 lbs. and I feel really good right now. (I also feel good b/c I'm enjoying my coffee from home with creamer and it kicks Starbucks coffee's butt :) lol)
I'm shooting to be as consistent about the fruit and veggie challenge as possible. Here's to a new 30 day challenge!!!!
Anyone else want to join in the fruit/veggie challenge? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment