Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 10


Ok. So here I am on day 10. Thank goodness I gained my 2 lbs back. LOL :)
I have been good about taking snacks to work and trying to eat a full 3 meals a day. I've been grabbing a plum or apple for breakfast daily. So quick, easy, and yummy to start out right with my coffee.
I found a new favorite snack/dinner item that I'm posting below. Garden Pasta is the best! It has 20 calories less than most pasta, it has a full serving of vegetables in each serving, and it has amazing flavor. I boiled a pot of some garden pasta Monday night for dinner (and of course indulged in some soo bad for me, but sooo yummy to me Texas Toast) and it was a good quick meal for a super rainy TV night in :)
Hope you are able to enjoy some garden pasta soon or a grab and go plum and see fruit and veggies added into your life !

No comments:

Post a Comment